I was going to wait another year, but I had a hankering for a new one. I did some research and found a dealer that had something in stock (which I later found was expected stock). I ended up leasing a Black Prius IV as shown in the images below (some are the actual car in my parking lot). You can explore the Toyota Prius here.
I was going to buy a new one, but decided to lease it instead. I’ve leased cars in the past and its not a bad thing. I’ll most likely swap it out for a new one in 4 years anyway. I didn’t have any equity in my old car anyway and so unless I kept it for another 3 years I’d not get any return from it.
I’ll be studying the manuals tonight, but here are a few of the features I know of so far with this new car:
- Navigation System (better than my old one!)
- Bluetooth phone
- Bluetooth Audio
- Built-in XM Radio (3 months free)
- XM Radio can provide traffic updated up to 12 times an hour
- Keyless entry (same as before, but better I think)
- Remote start (for those really hot or cold days)
One thing I really liked about the Blue Tooth phone is the ability to simply transfer my contacts from my phone to the car’s phone directory. It was really a matter of touch/touch/done!